Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New book coming

My blog posts have been infrequent lately, taking second place to a new work in progress, as yet untitled.
It is non-fiction, an inspirational collection of brief profiles of actual people I know - or have known - personally. Probably 1,000 to 3,000 words each, in final draft. They are people who have touched other lives around them, whether in their local community, or on a much broader scale.

Some of them I discovered by merest chance; others were my colleagues for several decades whose work took unexpected turns. I will try to discover how those lives did take that turn and, where applicable, because any of us might find such possibilities in our own future.

I think you will find them interesting, with occasional surprises. Deo volente, it will be ready for market this fall.

I am also trying to improve this blog and the nearly defunct website from which it sprang. I am a klutz with computers, so it may take awhile before I get two-way comment capability.  Come visit.

No comments: